Welcome to RON'S RADIO SERVICE
I feature professional, expert repair and service for DELCO radios since 1955.
58 Years of experience servicing DELCO and UNITED MOTORS car radios for GM automobiles.
Your automobile radio restoration can include:
- Replacement of all electrolytic capacitors, all paper capacitors, all oil filled capacitors.
- Replacement of any out-of-tolerance resistors.
- If defective, we replace the vibrator, rectifier, and buffer.
- Repair as needed, internal speakers.
- Test and replace as required, all tubes.
- Precisely align the RF and IF circuits.
- Clean, lubricate, and realign the tuner and push buttons.
- Repair or replace as needed, pots, switches, coils, audio transformers, clutches and solenoids.
- Replace the dial light bulb(s).